Wednesday, December 08, 2004

It's Vote, Backwards!

I'll be posting some of my favorite Inertia comments on a new website, Etov.com. It's basically a collection of writings by bloggers who want another outlet for their work. You know, because the stuff I have to say is important, dammit, and it needs to reach a massive audience. The fate of the world might just depend on it.

No, not really. My political commentary is pretty much exactly what you'd find at Atrios, but with more jokes about Jesus and anal sex (not neccessarily in the same joke, although you never know...)

But it is kind of an interesting idea. You can check out my page in particular (I'm an etovoice!) here.

And, yeah, I think Frank really ought to think about the name, too. I know it's "vote" backwards, but it sounds like some sort of underground group of Israeli militants with plans for world conquest, or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you gave it to Billy O! By the way isn't Hannukkah 8 days?

Lons said...

I think you're right, actually...Oops.