Friday, December 10, 2004

Don't Drink and Blog

What an evening...

You see, my friend Brooke is moving to Texas briefly, and had a little going-away party last night. So, we all went to a fine Italian eatery, then to local hot spot the Cozy Inn. Check it out yourself, next time you're in beautiful downtown Culver City.

And that's where it all hit the proverbial fan, as it were. I'll let you know more of the details later, but as of right now (2:37 pm, Friday) I FEEL fine, and yet I remember nothing of the night before post-meal. Nothing. Not a thing. It's a complete blank. So, though I can look around and see that there is no major damage to my person, nor does anything vital to my day-to-day lifestyle seem to be missing, I have an incredibly overpoweringly sinking feeling that I did something stupid, or that there will be ramifications for me today.

I just started some new medication (crazy pills for my anxiety and depression), and perhaps they mixed poorly with the wine at dinner and the...well...whatever the hell I was drinking at the bar...and produced this hazy, kind of wired state I find myself in now.

It also doesn't help that my roommates appear to still be sleeping. Or perhaps they've moved far far away from me out of embarrassment, and just had the good form to close the door on their way out. I'm not even sure if I actually missed Brooke's send-off, or if she's still here somewhere, amidst the chaos and debris of the night before.

I'll keep you posted as I find out more, Inertia-sters. (Still trying to think of a good name for that select small group of people who frequent this site...Inertia-ites, Inertia-sters, The Inert...we'lll let you know).

Woozily yours,
Lons

No comments: