Friday, December 10, 2004

Even More Stinky Drunk

I've now reached that point of drunkeness where your friends start to treat you with kid gloves. Like, "Okay, Lonnie, we'll pick you up a double cheeseburger. Just don't smear your own feces on the drapes, okay?"

I don't drink very often, but I seem to have lost all my ability to hold liquor. All I remember is eating a classy Italian dinner, drinking a few bottles of wine, and then winding up with double vision at local hangout the Cozy Inn. Everything else is a blur.

Well, this is the supreme delight of blogging. Anyone with Internet Access with welcome to take stock of my decay and let me know what they think of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You disgust me. Your actions are even more reprehensible than those of the protagonist of Body Thirst.

Lons said...

You mean Billy, the star of Body Thirst? Why, it was a party in his honor, of course! He catered the entire event.