Friday, December 17, 2004

Super Furry Animals

Big ups to my good buddy Kaz for sending me this hi-larious Craig's List link.

First, a word about Furries. Furries are sick weirdos who like to dress up in animal costumes and have sex with each other. Seriously. They have conventions where they all get together and compare costumes and stuff. Plus, they say things like this:

Yes, my panda suit is crotchless, please make sure your suit is too! In costume, I'm a 5'6" slender pink panda. I had my suit custom-made...I'm sure you will not find another in DC like it!

Please, folks out there in Blogger-land...If you ever find yourself typing the phrase "Yes, my panda suit is crotchless," just use a moment to look around and take some stock of your life. You're a grown man, my friend, running around having sex in a panda outfit. That makes me a very sad panda.

It gets worse, sadly:

Are there any parks or recreation areas around here with lots of trees? I'd really like to dress up and run around in the woods...that's something I never got to do in Phoenix. ;)

Please note the emoticon wink at the end of that phrase ;) This is supposed to let you know that this is a "normal, okay guy" who likes to dress up as a panda and have sex around a lot of trees in a public park or recreation area. Not some wacko.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to be confused with "Bears" of course. Or "Otters," for that matter.

Mudhooks said...

Obviously, they haven't seen the cautionary tale on the CSI Las Vegas episode "Fur and Loathing": http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-19/epid-273258

Lons said...

Great link, Mudhooks. My favorite line?

Catherine Willows: Well, I like a hairy chest, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go bop a six-foot weasel.

I might have to start watching "CSI: Vegas" if it includes witty banter like that!