Friday, December 17, 2004

Flux Capacitor

Apparently, this has been on the Web for a while, but I hadn't seen it yet.



It's Charlize Theron all done up in her Aeon Flux outfit. I know Harry Knowles from Aint It Cool visited the set in Berlin where they're shooting this right now. I'm a big fan of the old MTV cartoon, not to mention of Charlize Theron in skin-tight black spandex, so I'll definitely go check this out in the theater, but I don't know.

I'm thinking that, as a mainstream movie, the weirdness and complexity that made the show fun will be watered down, and it'll just be more post-Matrix effects-heavy quick-cut nonsense. It's from the director who did the independent Girlfight a few years ago, which I haven't seen, so I'll refrain from any further criticism and just wait to see the movie.

No comments: