Thursday, January 13, 2005

Fancy New Fork

Before I go...you guys really should check out the new design over at Pitchfork. For those not in the know, The 'Fork is the biggest, best indie rock website in all of creation. They feature daily song and album reviews, all the news that's fit to print from the world of quality rock music, and a sniggering, ironic sense of humor that's a fine counterpoint to, well, Crushed By Inertia. You know, that site you're reading right now? The one filled with well-sculpted witticisms and hilarious links?

I've attempted on two occasions now to get a reviewing job at Pitchfork, but apparently I'm not hipster or clever enough to write for them. And most of my sentences only include two clauses, which is weaksauce by their standards. Oh well...I still go and read their reviews and news most days. It's how I keep you all in the loop.

No comments: