Thursday, January 13, 2005

Back to Work

I feel better today, so it's off to the video store in about 15 minutes. But, fear not, Inertia-ites. I'll be back early this evening to post updates and whatnot (possibly a review of the classic Nicholas Roeg thriller Don't Look Now...okay, definitely). Check you later!

Oh, and the #1 stupid customer conversation I've had thus far? A guy came in the other day insisting to me that George Lucas did not direct the original Star Wars. For, like, 15 minutes. My question was...if Lucas didn't, who did? Roman Polanski? Larry Cohen, perhaps?

What a goober.

2 comments:

BeckoningChasm said...

Actually, Orson Welles directed Star Wars. I have it on good authority!

[insert smiley face]

Lons said...

Luke: "I'm sorry, Uncle Owen, but I'm not interested in gold mines, oil wells, shipping or real estate. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to Tashi Station. To pick up some power converters."