Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Welcome, Fans of Paul Phillips

So, that Antonio Esfandiari post I did yesterday (visible right below this article, or read it here) has gotten some attention. Most notably, my roommate posted a link on the blog of one Mr. Paul Phillips, the well-known poker champion often featured on one of the 500,000 poker shows currently in rotation. And it has led to the largest single-day hit total in Crushed by Inertia history.

Thus far today, while I have been at work and not posting, the site has received 339 hits. For Atrios, it would mean his server has suddenly failed and his blog has died. For me, it's a new record, nearly triple the next-highest total since I started the site.

So, just wanted to say welcome to all you poker fans who have stumbled in here to read my article trashing Antonio. And thanks for reading! And if you do happen to know Antonio Esfandiari, please don't tell him where I live!

No comments: