Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Laff and a Braff

Not much to see here. Just an embarrassing piece of gossip from the NY Daily News about my least favorite human being, Mr. Zachary de Braff.

Apparently "Scrubs" star Zach Braff is a breast man. During Sunday night's release party for the "Scrubs" DVD at nightspot Aer, the medically incorrect Braff told a waitress, "You have beautiful t-s." Yesterday the waitress, asking for anonymity, told Lowdown: "I was dressed as a nurse. ... He tried to give me a DVD and he said, 'Let me put it in your breasts.' I said no, and he was like, 'I'm just kidding.' I think it's gross. ... Mandy Moore was in the other room. He was drunk - he asked for, like, 100 shots. I've been there two months, and no customer has come on like that." Yesterday Braff's rep responded, "Zach's said some pretty inappropriate things in the past, but he always 'fesses up to them, and he said he didn't say that. But I wasn't there."

Zach Braff, a man of genuine class and distinction.

I love that his PR rep even admits that Braff's a juvenile chauvanistic asshole. "Oh, yeah, Zach's always asking to shove things between stranger's tits, but usually he confesses to it right afterwards. And as we all know, degrading people and getting away with it because of your B-level celebrity status is okay, as long as you cop to it later on to friends and business associates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...man i hate him.