Monday, November 29, 2004

Hi Mom!

I did a stupid thing. I told my parents about the Inertia thing. And now they're checking it constantly.

I'm sure they're reading this right now...

See, they think blogs are the sort of thing that explode overnight. Like, today I'm just some guy in LA typing out what he thinks of movies on the Intar-Web, and tomorrow I'll be Kos, Atrios and Dave Barry all mixed together, delighting the masses with my witty rejoinders about oil spills and recent Liam Neeson movies.

But I digress.

Anyway, if you're reading, Jackee and Lee, you can feel free to check in whenever you want. I'm just kidding around.

Now, I am sort of feeling self-conscious about what stuff I write up on here. I'll just have to leave out comments about the heroin abuse and constant whoring.

No, just kidding about that last part. I can totally control my heroin use.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny, Son!
Don't feel any more self-conscious than you ever did.

Anonymous said...

Your other parent checking in here...when have you ever not spoken your mind. Please continue to do so without fear of reprecussions.