Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Cut Me Some Flak

If you read this blog with any frequency, you know by now that I'm desperately trying to kickstart some sort of writing career. I mean, I've already conquered the world of DVD retail clerking, so now it's time to move on to even bigger things (if that's even possible...)

It's a bumpy road, and I haven't really gotten any paid work to speak of, but I do have an article that's just been published in Internet magazine Flak. Check it out right here.

It's an article about the possible links between South Park and a sort-of disaffected conservatism. Check it out. Hopefully, I'll get some more stuff printed in Flak in the coming weeks. I'm working on a piece right now about HBO's "Deadwood," and its unique conflagration of the Western, gangster film and Japanese yakuza picture. Stay tuned for more...

No comments: