Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Bullshit: Invented Accusations Aimed At Liberals

"Roosevelt: Wheelchair-Riding America-Hating Terrorist"

That's the winning entry in Campus Progress' very amusing Name Ann Coulter's Next Book Contest.

The last two Coulter books were entitled "Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right" and "Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terror." So, it's only fitting the next title should follow suit, right?

The winner receives an actual talking Ann Coulter doll, which is not much of a prize at all, when you think about it. I wish I'd heard about this contest while it was still going on even though the award kind of sucks, just because thinking of funny riffs on Ann Coulter titles is an easy way to pass the time. Here's a few of the runner's up:

Pander: How character assassination and name-calling will make you popular and rich
Witchhunt: I Saw Liberals Speaking With The Devil!
Democracy: The Liberal Plot to Feed Your Children to the Poor
Liberals: Liberals, Liberals, Liberals, Liberals, Joe McCarthy
Damn: I can’t believe I get away with this!

And here are some of my own invention:

Paranoia: Liberals Totally Just Told Me They Want to Kick Your Ass
Gossip: I Made Out With Bill Maher
Nonsense: It Doesn't Even Matter What's Printed Here, Because You Drooling Yahoos Will Buy Anything With My Picture On The Cover

No comments: