Saturday, February 05, 2005

Back to School

IMDB has a truly hilarious interview excerpt with Jennifer Garner, of Alias and Elektra fame. Ms. Garner is tired of the spotlight, and wants to retreat into a more normal life:

"I want a graduate degree, I want to be a business woman, an investment banker, a writer, a pianist. I really wish I could cook. I've never had specific goals in life. I don't say, 'I'd like my next step to be this', and then write it down and go after it. Actually, I don't write anything down. I just think things to myself and they actually start to happen. So watch out."

The whole not writing anything down part is going to make a career as a writer kind of difficult, dontcha think? And why would anyone who's currently a movie star want to become a boring old investment banker. Jennifer, you have sweet nunchuk skills. What could be better than that?

No comments: