Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Quivers to leave the Stern show

As you don't know yet, because this blog just started, I am a huge fan of the Howard Stern Show. This morning, the Associated Press is reporting that Robin Quivers has been offered her own daytime talk show, and may be leaving the Stern show if she is picked up by a network!

Why does anyone watch these wretched daytime talk shows anyway? I mean, I know, unemployed people like myself are around all afternoon, but come on, people! Do something useful with your afternoon! For example, start a blog that no one reads and then use it to chew out people who watch daytime talk shows! Now, that's a productive use of time.

I've seen the Ellen DeGeneres show and even the Tony Danza show...Is anyone seriously telling me we need more shows like this? There are some mysterious pasta salad recipies that have yet to be made public? No one is discussing the fashion do's and dont's from this year's Country Music Awards? There's no where else CBS can introduce it's 8 new versions of CSI? I find it hard to believe...

No comments: