Monday, November 22, 2004

FAQ

Why Crushed by Inertia?

It's a literary quote, and I wanted to name my blog after some hip literary reference, because it will let people know that I'm smarter than them. That's important, when you think about it, if I expect them to read all the goofy crap I'm writing off the top of my head.

Why now?

Good question. I'm unemployed and bored, for starters. And I have a lot to say, goddammit!

So, who the hell are you anyway?

Name's Lonnie. I live in Los Angeles. I'm 26. I've worked as a journalist, screenwriter, lackey, bookseller, post-production coordinator, temp and, BRIEFLY, publicist's assistant. I'm interested in the things I'll be writing about here - movies, books, music, politics and the excruciating pain in which I live every day. No, no, I'm just kidding. I'm really not that fond of politics.

Ha ha!

Thanks for laughing. You're welcome to stay.

So, what kind of things WILL you be writing on here?

Mostly the sort of thing you're reading right now.

FAQ's?

No, stupid. Amusing little articles and essays that I'll post as I think of them. But I'll also write movie, book and music reviews, concert reviews if I ever have enough money to go to another concert, opinion pieces, news items I find significant, and so forth.

Do you know of any good places to eat in the downtown area.

The Radisson.

Is it reasonable?

Well, you know, it's a Radisson, so it's pretty good.

No comments: