Thursday, December 31, 2009

There's always room for vodka encased in gelatin!

Mahalo's page on How to Make Jello Shots is blowing up the spot right now.  I guess a lot of you are still into these things?  Personally, I'm not much of a fan...I like my alcohol drinkable, and without a lot of preparation time required.  But that's just me. 

One other thought...Has anyone ever considered making, like, frozen cocktail treats?  Like how you can make those orange juice pops by freezing OJ in an ice cube tray with some toothpicks?  You could do a whole variety.  Frozen Daiquiris.  Frozen Margaritas.  Frozen Greyhounds and Sea Breezes.  The possibilities are limitless.  Think about it.

http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-make-a-jello-shot

Posted via email from Lon Harris

2 comments:

rednikki said...

Hey, I tested that page!

We just made tequila sunrise sorbet. It's very yummy.

Unknown said...

It would be great to read more concerning that blog..!Thank you for posting this blog.
play online