Friday, August 21, 2009

Pringles, Brit Brit, Obama Girl, The Guild, cat massages, @shiralazar and me, all on TWIYT 59!

For the pedantic people out there, yes, yes, I know that Shane Dawson will still work with The Station. We shoot these early, okay? I didn't know that at the time! Geez!

Also, I seriously could not believe the blatant insertion of FULL ADS in the middle of Barely Digital videos. I'm not one of those people that's intensely bothered by online advertising. I will gladly wait through a 15-30 second clip in front of some good content, no complaints. But interrupting the middle of your 3 minute video with an extended ad for a movie is just insulting, PLUS it ruins the continuity of your video because I'm guaranteed to shut it off halfway through. Just awful.

Posted via web from LonHarris.com

No comments: