Thursday, April 30, 2009

Woman says her Dad was the Zodiac Killer...and that she tagged along with him on murders!


Perez alleges that she was a naive 7-year-old daughter tagging along with her father during the killings.

"He told me he was sick and all I wanted to do was help my dad," Perez said. "He kept telling me he was sick and he killed many, many people.

"I had no idea."

The self-described Zodiac killer is blamed for at least five slayings in 1968 and 1969. He was never caught.

I only know about the case what you can glean from David Fincher's brilliant movie "Zodiac," but it seems odd that police wouldn't have been able to find ANY evidence that a 7-year-old child was at the scene of these crimes.

It certainly is never mentioned in the movie, which I had thought was based on the genuine police accounts of the crime. I mean, a 7 year old isn't going to touch anything? Leave a footprint? NOTHING?

Posted via web from LonHarris.com

No comments: