Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Idol Preview

The Mahalo Daily Team whipped up two fantastic videos today. The first is just a tiny taste of the "Mahalo Idol" juggernaut that awaits you all. I seriously CAN'T WAIT to get these episodes out there. We've all been having a really great time shooting the competition thus far, and I'm hoping that it's going to be compelling stuff in the somewhat hokey fashion of reality television. I can hardly handle the suspense, myself, and I already got the job.



Next up is the farewell tribute to Veronica Belmont, whose enormous, Krusty-the-Clown-reminiscent shoes I and my soon-to-be-cohost will be asked to fill. It's not an easy task, and not just because she's Queen of the Sexy Geeks and I look like an unholy hybrid of Artie Lange and Ron "The Hedgehog" Jeremy. She just had a great run as hostess, and pretty much defined what the Mahalo Daily is all about, as this video ably demonstrates:



I promise, non-Mahalo-themed posts to come! I'm super-serial!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

YOU would think it went great.

Lons said...

Shut up, Budke...