Thursday, May 17, 2007

I guess Billy Dee Williams was unavailable

I don't keep up with my movie gossip any more. I could have sworn the word was Ryan Phillipe playing Harvey Dent. Apparently, I was wrong...



Eckhart's a good choice. He's usually in shit films, but I like him as an actor, and he'll make a good addition to this cast. According to Ain't It Cool, other newcomers include Maggie Gylenhaal (replacing Bride of Hubbardstein Katie Holmes) are Heath Ledger as The Joker, Eric Roberts as Salvatore "The Boss" Maroni (really?) and and Nestor Carbonell from "Lost" as the Mayor of Gotham City. (Not sure which Mayor they're going to go with...)

Interesting side note...Carbonell previously played "Batmanuel" in the ridiculous live-action version of "The Tick." It's like...you know...coincidental...innit...

No comments: