Thursday, February 08, 2007

Drewzac? Braffymore?

Zach Braff and Drew Barrymore? I guess it's a match made in Heaven, because I can't quite determine who's stooping lower.

While Fabrizio Moretti gets slimy with Kiki Dunst, Drew Barrymore is reportedly hitting it with Zach Braff. Zach recently split up with Mandy Mooore and got caught “canoodling” with Drew at the SNL after-party this past weekend.

Can I just say that I hate the word "canoodling"? Perhaps this is because I'm not certain that I have canoodled, even once, in my life. At least, I'm certain that I've never consciously had the thought, "I think I'm gonna canoodle this chick." Perhaps it has happened, and I just didn't realize it at the time, but if so, I'm fairly certain it would have been somewhere private. I'm certainly not one to publicly canoodle.

Oh, and might I just add...G-ross.

A source said that Drew spent the night in the corner with Zach and “they were really focused on each other.”

"Well, okay," the source then admitted, "Zach was focused on Drew. Drew was focused on determining what number comes after 6 in counting, then wondering whether she had TiVOed the previous night's episode of 'Magic Time Albino Unicorn Slumber Party,' before remembering that that show doesn't exist."

Drew’s rep denies they are dating, but friends say they are definitely dating.

I'm sorry, New York Post by way of an online celebrity gossip website, but that's a bit ambiguous for me. I need to know if this match is definitely happening, so I can begin making plans to leave the country prior to the arrival of their autistic demon spawn.

Seriously, though, can you imagine what conversations between these two must be like?

"Say, Drew, have you heard the new Busdriver CD? It's blowing my mind. I'm totally getting into hip hop this year."

"Yes, Busdriver is totally amazing and magical. You're, like, so deep and culturally diverse, Zach."

"Seriously, I know. Did you know that I'm completely depressed all the time? Sometimes I sit around in my sweatpants, even! Like a tortured artist!"

"You're probably the smartest guy I've been with since Luke Wilson or that hairy dude from The Strokes."

No comments: