Friday, March 03, 2006

Search of the Day!

At one time, I was going to make this a regular feature. Bizarre Google searches that have brought people to my blog. I only ended up posting once, and then I forgot about it, but I think I'm going to start it up again.

Today's Search of the Day comes from just a few minutes ago. Someone arrived at my blog after entering the following into Google:

"strangle urinated into pantyhose panties"

Now, before you start wondering why a search for those words would land you at my blog, it was a movie review. In particular, a review of a Korean police procedural called Memories of Murder. Also, on that page, I confessed that I sometimes liked to steal women's pantyhose and panties, urinate into them, and then use them to strangle myself. It's just something I do.

No comments: