Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hey, it's my new YouTube channel!

So, at the urging of a few friends on Twitter, I have decided to start up my own YouTube channel dedicated to doing daily reviews. I'll pick a different thing every day - a movie, a TV show, a book, an album, a song, a nice piece of fish - and throw a video of me chatting about it up on the Web for all of you (well, 3 of you) to enjoy! Maybe I'll occasionally just post rants or other stuff I want to talk about there as well, but it's not gonna be one of these Ze Frank-style Vlog Of 10,000 Cuts things. Because I don't really have the talent or dedication to do that 5 days of week, and all these Blu-Ray's I bought despite not having any stable income aren't going to watch themselves.

Here's my brief intro to the project:

Find the channel here:

http://youtube.com/lonstv

Thanks!

Posted via email from Lon Harris

1 comment:

vermogensbeheerder said...

Making your own YouTube channel is already an asset. There are actually few who could make a such. Having this has a big effect on you. on the other hand, I will give some time to visit your channel.