How has this been on YouTube for a week without my knowledge? The guy's argument boils down to a few points:
(1) Obama wants to ban flavored dips
(2) Flavored dips are good
(3) Therefore, Obama is gay
But that's not all. He proceeds to
- compare Obama to a monkey, before postulating what might happen if a person gave a monkey a flavored dip.
- defend his right to say racial slurs, on the basis that he's not a Nazi
- argue in favor of legal prostitution
- state that Obama is not an American, but IS a Jew (!)
- salute the Confederate flag because, and I quote, "I'm a true fucking American."
Okay, sure, not all his arguments are all that compelling, but delivering them while pausing frequently to spit in a small plastic container? That is one dynamite rhetorical technique. I'm pretty sure William Jennings Bryant did the same during his most celebrated oratories.