Saturday, September 12, 2009

So, wait, until today, Glenn Beck's gloves had been on?

This is clearly one of the most ludicrous propaganda videos I've ever seen on YouTube. To dissect its silliness thoroughly would take 20 blog posts.

But my favorite part was this:

"The battle started at the Alamo comes to Washington DC"

So Glenn Beck went to Washington to ask for Texas' independence from Mexico? He needn't have bothered.

You know what, maybe I'm wrong...Maybe he's referring to the theft of Pee Wee Herman's bike, which as we all know, was thought to be hidden in the Alamo's basement. Obama really ought to give it back. Frances had no right to take it.

Posted via web from LonHarris.com

2 comments:

Dave Ross said...

Three things:

1) Is 912dcmarchsa.info really the best url they could get?

2) If they are "a patriotic spirit so strong and so powerful that it had been sleeping too long", then they're intangible and barely strong enough to stay awake.

3) Everyone at this rally under 50 years old was a reporter.

I'm not concerned about these people.

GimmeDaWatch said...

I'm glad to see you're back to covering serious politics. Enough pop culture drivel my friend, we're in our 30's now. Except for keyboard cat, I really can't say enough about that video.