Thursday, June 25, 2009

My nominee for Father of the Year (via @codeshaman)

Premise: You will be the dog walker hired by daddy (me) to walk Skittles. I will introduce you to the kids, and you will tell them you are going to help Skittles get her exercise when Daddy is too busy to walk her. At that point you will walk Skittles to your car and take her to her new family 20 minutes from my place. Then return holding just a leash. The story will be that Skittles broke free of the leash and took off. At this point prepare for crying, things being thrown at you, and possibly cursing. My kids are young and dramatic, their girls.

Pay will be $500. The job will take roughly 2 hours at best.

Folks, this is what I call parenting. Also, is anyone else wondering how his dead aunt managed to give the kids a cocker spaniel? Meddling families extend into even the afterlife! My God...has anyone told Tyler Perry? He could probably squeeze at minimum a tetralogy out of that.

Posted via web from LonHarris.com

No comments: