Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Decider (With Apologies to Destiny's Child)

Now that I'm inside Iraq, it's so much better
You libruls thought it'd be fine with Saddam in power
You thought I didn't know how to fight a war on Terra
You thought you'd listen to Shinseki and Jack Murtha
You thought I relied too much on Condoleeza
You thought I couldn't find any of al-Qaeda

But Ima Decider (WHAT)
I'm not gonna give up
Gonna kill that insurgency
Even if we go bankrupt

Ima Decider (WHAT)
I'm gonna make it
I will decide to keep on decidin'

You thought I didn't really understand the mission
Thought I was incapable of making a decision
My inability to speak caused me derision
You thought I focused too much on religion
You didn't know that I had a vision
You thought I'd encounter an endless insurrection

But I'm The Decider (WHAT)
I'm not a felon
To save my ass
I'll fire Scott McClellan

Ima Decider
So says my Advisors
I'm gonna decide to keep on decidin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think there should definitely be the line "We bomb first when we ride" in there somewhere...

Kim said...

I love these 'unmotivationals'. Crackin' me up!